Digital Marketing is becoming a boom career opportunity in India. One survey revealed that by 2020 there is need of 20 lakh Digital Marketers in India
How Digital Marketing is gaining relevance in India? In today’s world all people are going digital irrespective of their age, gender, location etc.
Concepts cover in Digital Marketing are as follows:
- Website Designing (without coding)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Email Marketing
- Google Analytics and
- Affiliate Marketing
Reasons to Choose Digital Marketing
- Jobs – Fresher’s: There are more job opportunities for fresher’s on various categories in Digital Marketing like SEO Executive, Google Ads Executive, Social Media Marketer, Email Marketer etc., As a fresher they can expect a salary of minimum 15000 per month.
- Jobs – Experienced: There are more job opportunities for experienced candidates in Digital Marketing. With 3+ years of experience they can do jobs as SEO specialist, Google Ads specialist, Social Media Manager, Email Marketing Manager etc., and can draw salary of minimum 6 to 10 lakh per annum.
- Job change for working Professionals: Digital Marketing is a better field for working professional who are working in BPO and already working in Traditional Marketing fields. They can get relief from their pressure and targeted jobs.
- Career Growth: Jobs in Digital Marketing field have good career growth of 200%, because the demand for digital marketers is very high. MNCs like Accenture, Cognizant, Wipro are hiring Digital Marketers very much. Apart from that Startups also required digital marketers to get success in their business. So the growth should be good.
- Online Income: Digital Marketing is the only field where you can earn through online by creating websites etc. entering into Google Adsense, Affiliate Marketing and even earn by doing blogging.
- Freelancing: You can start working on building this specific career now, from the comfort of your own home, and do it your way. Take online courses, build a blog or a website, work on your own social media, get some volunteer or freelance work, and you’re on your way to building a solid portfolio from the comfort of your own home.
- Startup: Digital Marketer helps you to start startups and those who want to start startups because DM covers all advertising concepts so advt like brand promotion makes easy to promote about own product. So, it leads to success in business
- Work from Home: Digital marketers can work from anywhere. No need to go office, here you will get contracts from online like Google Ads, running Brand promotion of Facebook ads etc.,
- House wife: Digital Marketing for Housewives is nice because one can learn how to earn money in online. They can start YouTube channels and post videos on cooking, designing, DIY etc., and can earn money
- Traditional Marketing: Digital Marketing is different than Traditional Marketing. Here we can show ads to potential customers only so amount spent is less than traditional marketing. Due to increase in using smart phones digital marketing is preferable. Here we can calculate the ROI.
The above are the reasons which make people to choose Digital marketing as a career in India. . Learn Digital Marketing online or offline from preferred institute.