Best Off Page SEO Techniques 2018
Before we discuss Best off page SEO techniques 2018, we shall first know about SEO.
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization(SEO) helps your website to rank higher in SERP page. And there are two major components when it comes to SEO –
i) on page SEO
ii) off page SEO.
Both of these techniques together will help your website rank better in SERP page.
On Page SEO – On-page SEO refers to how we create our website by making it easy for the user to navigate through different pages. Need to give all the required information for our posts like the headings, titles, description, alt text for images etc.
Off Page SEO – Off-page SEO takes place outside the website. And there are several techniques and strategies that you can use to make your website visible on top of the SERP page. So here a few and most effective ways you can use that will help your website rank higher.
Best Off Page Techniques to follow in 2018
- Blog Commenting – This is one of the easiest ways you can build an audience. Follow different blogs and leave thoughtful comments on their posts. This helps the editor of the blog to notice you and maybe even other readers might notice your comment and visit your blog.
- Article Submission – If you have a way with words then look no further and submit your articles on some article submission platforms. A few of the famous article submission websites are Ezine Articles, Go Articles, eHow etc. This helps other people to recognize you and follow you back.
- Directory Submission – This should be done by choosing the directory websites very carefully. If you want to post on any niche directory then go ahead and do it. All you need to do is submit a URL of your website under the right category listed on the directory website.
- Document Submission – As the name suggests, document submission is all about submitting your documents like PDF, Word, PowerPoint etc. to any document sharing website.
- Social Bookmarking – It is a very effective way to promote your site using social bookmarking. Simply submit your website or page to any of these sites and you can see that it generates pretty good traffic.
- Image Submission – You probably know by now how effective photo sharing/image submission is. You can use websites like Flickr, Picasa, Tumblr, Instagram etc. to share pictures and generate traffic to promote your business.
- Video Submission – Another great way to promote your website is by creating videos. YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Hulu etc. are just some of the famous websites that can help you build great traffic for your brand/website.
- Forum Posting – These days you can find forums everywhere. Look up for forums online and follow a topic or community and be active and share your thoughts. In this way, you are not only exchanging information but also building relationships with other bloggers.
- Web 2.0 websites–These websites still provide great results in terms of traffic. It will be the perfect place to post your articles where you can interlink relevant articles and also change the URLs, images, videos and a lot of other things.
- QR code–QR codes are very useful especially in traditional marketing, as this helps the user to access the data by just scanning the code from any newspaper or magazine. It is also an offline marketing technique.
- Profile Creation– Profile creation is all about creating profiles. Make sure to provide necessary information like website URL, Name, Social profiles etc. Profile creation websites are of high authority which means Google considers these websites as highly trusted ones and therefore having a profile in any of these websites can help your website rank higher.
- Infographic Submission – If you are a very busy person who wants information quickly and saves a ton of time, infographics have found their way to please such users. Infographics are images/visual graphics depicting information about the product. They are very short, crisp and to the point.
- Google my business – This SEO technique might be really helpful. You can simply head over to Google Maps and go the particular location of the business and simply rate and comment. That’s all you do. When other people search for any relevant keywords, they can use the existing reviews as a guide. This technique is very useful for businesses that have a physical address.
- Guest blogging – A lot of websites welcome other bloggers to write posts for them. In guest blogging, you need to write articles for other websites and you get a link from them.
- Classifieds submission – There are various classifieds websites like Craigslist, OLX etc. where you can post your ad about your product or service for free and this helps to generate leads for your business.
- Business reviews – Websites like Yelp help the user to gather information based on the reviews on the website for that particular brand or service. Hence, these websites also help in building a brand name and drive traffic.
- Q&A – Just like forum posting, Q&A websites are popular. You can answer various questions and also ask questions.
These are just a few of the most effective off page SEO techniques. By applying some of the above techniques can help your website rank higher in SERP page and thus drive more traffic to your website.Hi You Can Access All My Digital Marketing Videos for Free. Visit My YouTube Channel
You Can Access all Digital marketing Videos on My YouTube Channel. You can Access Website Designing, SEO, Google Ads, Social media Markeitng Videos. Most of the Live projects also explianed in the videos. This is helpful for studnets who are applying for jobs. These videos also help business people who want to improve their performance. These videos also help Poeple who already working on Digital Marketing and still have questions. I will be adding more and more videos.