Mediamin is hiring fresher and Experienced Digital Marketing candidates for Hyderabad Location.Here are the details
MediaMint is Hiring || Walk-In Drive on 27th February 2021 || Ad Operations || Night shifts !
Experience required for the Job: 1 – 6 yearsAnnual Salary of the Job: 0.00 – 0.00 LacsJob Location: Hyderabad/SecunderabadKeyskills : DCM,DFP,DV360,DSP,Appnexus,Ad operations,Ad Trafficking,Display Advertising,GAM,Youtube
Walkin Date & Time : 27 Feb 21, 10:30 AM – 03:00 PM
Interview Location : 5th Floor Gutenberg IT Park, Kalajyothi Rd, Kondapur, Telangana 500084.
MediaMint is conducting walk-In on 27th February 2021 for Ad operations Professionals. Interested candidates please fill in this form : https://forms.gle/HiTXmSrkpeAHYUUf7
• Own all Ad Ops components including campaign launches, strategy execution, ad creation and utilization, and budgeting
• Implement campaigns
• Work collaboratively with AE team to develop, maintain, and grow current client’s customer relationships
• Directly interact with clients to execute campaigns and help them get the most out of the relationship and technology
• Troubleshoot and optimize campaigns
• Review creatives, third party tags or any related campaign issues.
• Monitor campaign pacing and performance on a daily basis to ensure proper delivery of campaigns.
• Create ad hoc custom reports on an as needed basis.
• Assist the Sales Team with forecasting and campaign performance inquires.
• Have an above and beyond mentality when it comes to client and company success.
• Collaborate with your team to not only maintain ad operations, but improve and streamline processes when possible.
• Be the coordinator with one or more external clients and ensure that all campaign requests are addressed in a timely and prioritized manner
• Be the primary point of contact for all ad related inquiries, both internally and externally
• Be able to traffic and QA different types of campaigns such as CPA, CPM, CPC
• Create and analyse reports to ensure campaign performance and contract compliance
• Escalate highly technical issues that beyond just tag trouble shooting to the engineering team
• Proficient in MS Office (esp. Excel)
• Very strong analytical and reporting skills
• Knowledge of the latest trends associated with online marketing
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Experience managing a high volume of tasks and comfortable with prioritization
• Adaptive to change and the ability to learn quickly
• Critical thinking and decision making ability
• Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
• Strong writing and record keeping for reports
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Very strong interpersonal communication and client facing skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Team player / collaborative operating style
• Must be willing to work in a 24/7 support team with rotational shifts and offs