Q. How does Google Ads data-driven attribution give credit for conversions?
A. It uses the linear model to credit conversions equally across all clicks on the path.
B. It uses your unique account data and machine learning technology to distribute credit between d clicks according to which touchpoints were most critical to the conversion.
C. It gives more credit to clicks that happened closer to the conversion.
D. It gives 40 percent credit to the first click and spreads the remaining 60 percent across all other clicks in the conversion path.
Correct Answer is:
B. It uses your unique account data and machine learning technology to distribute credit between d clicks according to which touchpoints were most critical to the conversion.Hi You Can Access All My Digital Marketing Videos for Free. Visit My YouTube Channel
You Can Access all Digital marketing Videos on My YouTube Channel. You can Access Website Designing, SEO, Google Ads, Social media Markeitng Videos. Most of the Live projects also explianed in the videos. This is helpful for studnets who are applying for jobs. These videos also help business people who want to improve their performance. These videos also help Poeple who already working on Digital Marketing and still have questions. I will be adding more and more videos.