Creating a Banner or a logo needs a lot of Patience. If you have Patience then your banner or logo will stand out of the crowd.
Being an SEO expert many people often think that automatically I’m going to be amazing with photoshop and tools that allow you to make great graphics. Sadly I’m pretty bad on photoshop, I’d love to be good and I’ve tried many times over the years to get my head around it but it is a nightmare for me to get my head around.
This brings me onto Canva, I need to be able to create some type of graphics and banners as part of my job and Canva for me is a much easier or less technical bit of software that allows me to be able to make up some decent graphics and banners.
You can use Canva for a number of different things including twitter and Facebook banners, blog posts, Instagram, posters just to name a few.
You can sign up for a free account using your email address or through Facebook.
Process of Creating a Banner:
Once you’ve signed up, there is a massive list of different design types available for free which you can start using instantly.
There are lots and lots of editing that can be done as you can see from the picture above. Every template that you select is completely customizable with the menus on the left-hand side.
- Search – Canva has over 1,000,000 stock images that you can search through, just type in the keywords for what you’re looking for and you’ll be provided with a massive list of options to choose from.
- Layouts – This is a list of all the templates on Canva. All of which can be completely re-designed.
- Elements – Lots of different features are available here including grids, charts, and photos for you to add.
- Text – Here are all of the different fonts and styles of text that Canva has, you can click and drag the text to wherever you’d like on the design.
- Background – You can choose the background design and color in this section.
- Uploads – Import any other designs that you already have. Especially useful if you already have a logo designed etc.
You can use the “n” no. of free posters in canva.
You can design your business cards, labels. Social media & Email headers, Youtube Thumbnails & much more.
You can design the logos for your Facebook Ad, Leaderboard Ad, wide skyscraper Ad, etc.
You can search for many pictures in the search bar and you can also add your own text by clicking on the text which is on the left side.Canva has many images, you can search for them in the search bar and can add them to your poster. (It’s for Free)
There are many Elements available on canvas you can use them to design your poster.
The best part of Canva is even if you reduce the size also the clarity will be the same.
You can change the background as well, by clicking on the background option. You can even upload your own picture and can design them.
Once you’re happy with the graphic you’ve created you can then save and download it as a JPG, PNG, or PDF file.
If you want to use any of the premium templates, you have the option to pay the recurring monthly subscription or you can purchase that particular template to download on a one-time basis.
For more information watch our Youtube video & Subscribe to our Channel: