Google My Business is also one of the 17 SEO Off-page technique. It makes appear your Business when people are searching for your business or similar businesses on Google search engine. Google My Business is a free tool provided by it to provide your business online presence on Search results and Maps.
Is Google My Business free?
Absolutely, Google is providing this tool for free. The only requirement is you should have your business with physical location means have face-to-face interaction with your customers, can’t operate it 100% online.
Process of Creating Google My Business
If you are just started with your local SEO this is the great place to concentrate. This helps to show people when they are searching near me. This process involves simple steps:
- Login to Gmail which you want to associate.
- Go to Google My Business and select start now
- Enter your Business Name and click on next.
- Enter your Business Address
- Select the Category of your Business
- Provide Contact details which you want to show your customer
- Click on Finish and Verify your Business.
- Choose a way to verify your Business through Post card by Mail.
- You will receive a postcard from Google My Business to your given address to verify.
You can Also Find