As we all know about the MobileApp and the Twitter ads. So now let’s see how can twitter ads helps you to increase your mobile apps.
Because 80% of Twitter users (Twitter internal data, 2014) access its platform from a mobile device, mobile application developers have a huge opportunity to reach a relevant audience. Here is our guide to help boost your app installs and engagements on the micro-blogging platform, by getting people to download and open your mobile app from directly within a Tweet.
If You’ve finally built your own app. Read on…to know how to increase your app installations.
You love your design, your app icon, and it works flawlessly on every device you tested it on. The niche you found is unexplored and competition-free.
There’s only one problem (and it’s a big one):
No one is downloading your app.
If that’s the case, you’ve run into the same problem many developers encounter after they publish their apps. But don’t be discouraged – if you have an app you want the whole world to use, you can make it happen.
Once you get downloads you’ll be able to make some real money.
All it takes is a little effort and the right know-how to bring your app to the attention of the masses. So, to learn the best ways to boost your mobile app downloads. Twitter helps you in increasing your installations.
Twitter ads help you the most:
Twitter ads are one of the most powerful platforms which help you to increase your installations.
Objective: You must have an objective to create a campaign.
Audience: You can target the audience whom you want to target.
Bid: Select the bid amount.
Creative: How you want to show your ad and then get the results.
Choose your required objective and then select next.
To create a campaign, first, install the app in the play store (your app).
Then you can select where your app should come i.e; in android or apple store. Then you have to paste your google URL there in the box and then next set up the conversion tracking. Without conversion tracking this campaign is useless.
Give the campaign name, then select how you want to transfer the funds, then enter your required amount of bid. You can select the start & end date to display your ad.
Set up an ad group to give your details and fill the required forms.
In the bid type, you can select an Automatic bid this is recommended. You can also set up the bid unit price. In the optimization preference click on App installs they will charge you more for this. If you have less budget just go for per click.
You can hear find the bidding options, read them carefully, and select the best one. Cost Per App Click (CPAC) is recommended. You can also go with CPI but they will charge you around 15$.
- Device: Target users based on the device they’re using to access Twitter. You can choose by OS version, device, and WiFi connectivity.
- Geography and language: Connect with a global audience or narrow the reach of your campaign to a specific country, state, or even zip/postcode. If you have language-specific messaging, you can also reach people who Tweet in that particular language.
- Gender: Tailor a specific message to men or women to increase relevance.
At this stage, a little market research would not go amiss, and you should be targeting users based on the following criteria, for example:
- Interests: Connect with Twitter users based on their passions. Scale your reach with over 350 interest categories. This is a great option when you want to target more broadly.
- Keywords: Reach people that search, Tweet about, or engage with specific keywords. Deliver messages to users in the right moment based on what they’ve recently Tweeted or engaged within Tweets.
- Followers: Reach people with specific interests or who are similar to followers of specific accounts. This is the recommended option when you’re looking to target a niche audience.
- Television: Reach people who Tweet about, or engage with Tweets related to specific television programming.
If you have campaigns previously then the Tailored audience option is good or else leave it. Select the age group and gender whom you want to target and then enter the location, which you want to target. Always make sure that your targeted location is narrow.
Now, create twitter ads. Click on creatives and then select which ad you want to create either tweet or display etc. For a better experience go for twitter cards use twitter cards they will help you a lot. Use twitter cards then click on Image card/Video card or any option as per your requirement.
Once it’s done check all your details once and then click on launch the campaign to Launch the campaign.
This is how twitter ads help you to increase your app installations.
If you have any doubts just watch our Youtube video: