We all do SEO Off-page techniques to get backlinks from different websites. Then why can we create 100+ websites and get backlinks from them. Yes, we can but it is very costly because we need to buy Domain and Hosting. To avoid that one we have to choose some platforms which give us free domain and hosting. Those are Web 2.0 sites.
What is Web 2.0 ?
2.0 sites are where we can create a website for free. They provide free domain and hosting but the drawback is at the end of the domain it ends with “.blogspot.com” or “.wix.com” etc., These pages became dynamic. Internet user can create own pages, commenting, write articles, insert images or videos or can interact with any other user. This is a Grey Hat technique so there is no problem to use this technique.
- You can use them to build contextual backlinks
- More powerful backlinks because these are embedded of text, image and links
- Backlinks are coming from most popular and High Page Rank websites
- Cost effective (Free)
- Being Free website our site can be removed by owner at any time
- Mostly have “No follow“
- Difficult to maintain daily because of more sites.
Things to Remember
- Looks like it as a real webpage (not supposed to get backlinks)
- Select suitable domain name
- Select Themes and do customization
- Present well wrote content
- Do proper On-Page optimization
- Give backlinks like natural
- Don’t insert copy content, type unique content
Top 10 Web 2.0 sites
Top Web 2.0 Websites List
Below we provided 100+ Top Web 2.0 submission sites list in 2019 for free. Try all with these to get quality backlinks and PR to your website.
You can Also Find
You Can Access all Digital marketing Videos on My YouTube Channel. You can Access Website Designing, SEO, Google Ads, Social media Markeitng Videos. Most of the Live projects also explianed in the videos. This is helpful for studnets who are applying for jobs. These videos also help business people who want to improve their performance. These videos also help Poeple who already working on Digital Marketing and still have questions. I will be adding more and more videos.